We offer the following services:
Each pet sitting visit lasts at least 25 minutes. Most people like their pet to be visited once or twice a day, but if you feel that your pet needs longer or more frequent visits then we will happily arrange this.
How we care for your pets:
It’s important to stay as close as possible to your pets’ normal routine to keep them happy and relaxed. We do this by:
- Giving pets food and water in clean bowls at or near their usual feeding times.
- Cleaning and/or changing cat litter and bedding for small animals as frequently as necessary.
- Making a general fuss of pets.
- Playing and interacting with each pet.
- Grooming if required.
- Giving pets medication as prescribed by their vet.
At no extra cost, our pet-sitting service can also include elements of house-sitting to help ensure that you have a worry-free break. We can attend to security and generally make your home look lived-in by:
- Switching lights on and off.
- Closing and opening curtains.
- Picking up mail.
- Checking locks and outbuildings.
- Dealing with rubbish bins.
- Watering plants.
If you simply want us to look after your property, or if you would like to ensure that your pets have company and are cared for during the night, we can stay in your home overnight between the hours of 7.30 pm and 7.00 am*. During this time we will care for your pets and/or your home as outlined above.
Free Pre-Booking Consultation
Before you hire us, we will visit you to discuss the services you require and to find out about your pet:
- Get to know all about your animal's routines, likes and dislikes and any medicines that need to be administered.
- Discuss your detailed pet and/or house sitting requirements so that we can tailor our services to ensure that you and your pet will be fully catered for.
- Meet your pet to get to know him or her and start to make friends.
- Give you the opportunity to ask any questions that you might have.
You can be assured that the security of your home and pets is of paramount importance to us. We are fully insured and both sitters are CRB checked. We can also provide references. Your house keys will NOT be labelled with your address whilst we are looking after your pets or your home, and they will be kept securely when not in use.